SMA:Spinal Muscular Atrophy Disease – SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) is a set of disorders.SMA always has a genetic cause and it manifests though weakness due to loss of the motor neurons of the spinal cord and brainstem.The symptoms for this condition include:
* muscle weakness
* poor muscle tone
* weak cry
* limpness or a tendency to flop
* difficulty sucking or swallowing
* accumulation of secretions in the lungs or throat
* legs that tend to be weaker than the arms
* hypotonia, areflexia, and multiple congenital contractures (arthrogryposis) associated with loss of anterior horn cells
* feeding difficulties
* increased susceptibility to respiratory tract infections
* developmental milestones, such as lifting the head or sitting up, can’t be reached.
Spinal muscular atrophy is often diagnosed through the SMN gene test.
Cassowaries:Cassowary,Cassowarie=Most Dangerous Bird In The World- Cassowaries are large and flightless bird,from the tropical forests of New Guinea and northeastern Australia.The Southern Cassowary is considered as the third largest flightless bird on the planet,right after the ostrich and emu.Cassowaries,mostly feed on fruits and are truly omnivores.
Additionally,Cassowaries are very shy but if they get disturbed,they will attack an adult human.
In conclusion,people should not mess around with them,Cassowaries are considered as the most dangerous bird in the world.